Online Meeting Registration
Tuesday 23 April 2019 - Saturday 27 April 2019
Delegate Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the joint ADEA/ADEE meeting booking system for the 2019 ADEA International Women’s Leadership Conference VI — 23rd to 25th April 2019 — (“IWLC”) and the ADEA/ADEE Shaping the Future of Dental Education III — 25th to 27th April 2019 — (“Shaping”) in Brescia, Italy.
By progressing to making a booking, you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions:
- All transactions on this site will be processed as Euro on your bank statement with the relevant conversion rate to your home currency as applied by your bank. For guidance at the time of opening of registration, €100 equates to $117.69.
- Meeting Refund Policy
- This booking entitles you to meeting registration, including lunch and coffee break catering on each day of your selected meeting.
- You must arrange travel, hotel accommodations and relevant travel insurances (including visa requirements, if applicable) at your own expense unless ADEA/ADEE has expressly indicated otherwise to you in writing. Nearby hotels and airport locations are detailed on the meeting web pages.
- All transactions are processed through the ADEE office in Dublin. Therefore, the applicable laws for this transaction are those that operate in the Republic of Ireland.
- The language of the meeting is English.
- You consent that your data is subject European GDPR data protection policy. ADEE is the data controller for these meetings. All data is collected solely for the purposes of the effective management of this meeting. Your data is collected via the ADEE web service providers in Canterbury, United Kingdom. ADEE will share your data (excluding your payment details) with ADEA, the University of Brescia and any other legal authority we may be obliged to under law (for example, but not limited to, Italian immigration queries).
- Your payment data is processed via encrypted secure servers by our payment processors Realex in Dublin, Ireland.
- Step free access at event venues cannot be guaranteed. Should you have mobility, visual, auditory or other access considerations, please contact Brescia@adee.org for clarification and we will discuss reasonable attempts that can be made to accommodate your requests where possible. A full refund will be applied should we be unable to accommodate your requirements and you are thereby unable to attend the meeting. This full refund only applies once you make the request within 10 days of the original booking.
- A delegate listing including your Name, Institution, Email and Country will be circulated to all delegates. You will be provided with an opt-out option during booking.
- The 2019 ADEA International Women’s Leadership Conference VI and ADEA/ADEE Shaping the Future of Dental Education III are two separate meetings - registering for one does not imply attendance at the other. If you intend to attend both, ensure you have booked both meetings.
- Onsite there will be a separate registration process for each meeting and you may be asked to provide photographic ID to obtain your delegate badge for each meeting.
- Only delegates issued with onsite delegate badges will be allowed access the meetings.