ADEE 2020: Strasbourg - Call for Abstracts
Due to the postponement of ADEE’s 2020 meeting in Strasbourg, France
‘Networking to advance dental education’ Due to Covid19 we are no longer taking abstract subissions at ths time.
ABSTRACT SUMBISSION CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO RESCHEDULING OF ADEE STRASBOURG TO AUGUST 2021
For ADEE 2020 there will again three different streams to which you can submit an abstract:
- General Poster/Abstract Presentations
- Topic Related Oral Presentations (Networking to advance dental education)
- FreeStage Presentations
All abstract submissions MUST be submitted via the online Abstract Submission system. Submissions by email will NOT be accepted or acknowledged.
In Strasbourg presentation formats will again be via e-poster using the Learning Toolbox.
- All posters will be electronic, landscape format, selected presenters will be required to preload their poster onto the electronic system approximately two week before the meeting.
- Abstracts will be submitted into 8 sub themes and a best poster from each theme will be awarded
- Faculty Development
- Inter Professional Education
- Teaching Methods
- Technology enhanced Learning
- Poster sessions will take place Wednesday with four of the themes above allocated running concurrently over two afternoon sessions.
- Presenters will be expected to attend on their allocated day to ensure their work is presented.
- Delegates will be given the opportunity to engage informally with and to listen to formal presentations by the authors
- The formal ‘5 minute’ presentation will be a chaired session and will have an opportunity for questioning.
- Topic related presentations are given 15 minutes each and will be presented Friday
Please ensure that you read carefully the submission guidelines before making a submission.
The closing date for all abstracts is 30 April 2020 at 13:00 Irish Time. Please note the system is automated and will not accept late submissions.
To upload your abstract please click below and input your adee.org login credentials to commence the process. Ensure you read the submission guidance before commencing.